#Who we are
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED EDUCATIONAL PRACTITIONERS IICEP was established to enhance the quality of education by developing of Practitioners, assisting to update curriculum, advising regulatory bodies on policy matters and providing support services to educational administrators, teachers and learners. IICEP’S Major stakeholders are Teachers, Tutors, School Proprietors, Principals, Lectures, Trainers, Authors, Publishers, Bursars, Guidance Counselors, School matrons, and all support staff in training and educational institutions.
- To provide professional structure for chartered educational practitioners globally
- To enhance the status of our members and serve their mutual interests
- To provide a forum for chartered educational practitioners for exchanging ideas
- To promote international best practices on education for development of educational practitioners
- .To be a torch bearer for development of education worldwide.
- To expose chartered educational practitioners on the use of digital skills and application of digital technology in the teaching-learning process.
- . To update knowledge of members through continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
A leadership team with vision